DAY ONE

My name is SPENCER SMITH.

        I am currently enrolled in the marketing class as its a requirement for my degree in visual communications. I also like the idea of learning about marketing, and how the system works behind the scenes of its consumers. So far, Rob has really opened my eyes to what people really seek out for in the market world, and what advertising strategies work and don't work due to the change in times; its really interesting.

        I am most interested about learning the history of marketing: seeing how businesses have used specific strategies in the past and proving what systems work and what doesn't is beneficial to me. I also think learning about what tips and tricks I could use to grow a business one day can also be beneficial and interesting, but sometimes it can get a little bland and too much info to take in for me. Not really my preferred topic, but sure is interesting to know how the science works behind.

        Something I am really passionate about is snowboarding, its unlike any other sport ive tried. Its so fascinating because no other sport I can think of involves having to drive for hours and find snow: it really builds up the feeling, its awesome! I also am going to major in photography or photo journalism... I'm still figuring it all out. Anyways, whenever I take photos, I always end up loving the snowboarding trip photos the most; Capturing the moment of sitting on the ski lift and looking down on the scenery can be relived anytime I choose through my photos, and I love the hue of blues and golden colors especially at night under the lightpoles.

I am looking forward to learning more about marketing from rob, but not really reading three books at the same time.. that's just too much haha.

-smitty




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Supreme

Marketing In The News